How long are the workouts?
- The workouts are 1-hour unless otherwise noted. The class is usually set up with a 5-minute warm up followed by a 45-minute power walk with the stroller that includes body toning stations. The last 10 minutes are for abs and stretching.
What do I need to bring for class?
- Other than you, your baby, and our stroller... We suggest wearing comfortable moisture wicking clothes and athletic shoes. Please bring a towel or mat for our ground exercises and plenty of water! For outdoor classes please bring a hat and/or sunblock. Don't forget to pack baby some snacks for the ride too!.
How old does my baby have to be?
- We recommend waiting until your baby is at least 6 weeks of age to begin Stroller Strides classes. They can take classes up to any age so long as they still enjoy a ride in the stroller.
What do I do if my baby gets fussy during class?
- Our first priority during class is the happiness of your baby. Tend to your baby first. We stop every few minutes for body toning, so you can always catch up with us if you get behind. Our instructors will do their very best to make the class enjoyable for both you and your baby!
What if the weather is bad?
- We will only cancel classes in extreme weather conditions. However, often times we move class to Post Oak Mall. Please check your email, our website, Facebook page, or contact us to find out about any schedule changes.
When can I attend my first class?
- You can attend your first class at anytime and at any location, no advance notice is required. If you do not "Enroll" in a class online please arrive to class 10 minutes before start time. Your first week of class is FREE!